WaterForce’s Service/Repair workshops will continue to operate, for essential service work as required.
On-site staff will follow appropriate safety measures including your individual property requirements, as well as maintaining physical distance from one another and customers.
Key Points :
- We are an Essential Service Provider - However, our capacity to work is limited to the install and support of essential services only
- Retail/trade shop closed to the public – essential service parts are available with prior arrangement
- Designated product collection areas will be used
- WaterForce Sites are closed to all persons outside of essential staff.- if dropping off equipment, this must be by prior arrangement.
- All clients collecting goods from store entrances to have names, times and dates logged for contact tracing purposes.
- Freight and courier pickups follow 2m distancing and non-contact rules.
- Emergency On Call Support : The After-Hours WaterForce Emergency On-call Service will be available as usual, via 0800 4 36723
If you have any questions relating to the above, or need other support during this time, please feel welcome to call us on the above number.
Stay safe, keep healthy.