WaterForce to Maintain Service And Supply at Level 3
WaterForce’s Service/Repair workshops will continue to operate as required.
On-site staff will follow appropriate safety measures including your individual property requirements, as well as maintaining physical distance from one another and customers.
Key Points :
- Retail/trade open for call and collect.
- Designated product collection areas will be used
- Courier drop off available.
- WaterForce Sites are open – for collecting or dropping off equipment, this must be by prior arrangement.
- All clients collecting goods from store entrances to have names, times and dates logged for contact tracing purposes.
- Freight and courier pickups follow 2m distancing and non-contact rules.
- Emergency On Call Support : The After-Hours WaterForce Emergency On-call Service will be available as usual, via 0800 4 36723
If you have any questions relating to the above, or need other support during this time, please feel welcome to call us on the above number.
Stay safe, keep healthy.